Attention: KIELCE 2015, again – in plus ...!
• Time: from 7th - up to the 15th of July 2015.
• Artistic guidance: Mrs. Olga Lazarska – lecturer of the piano at several institutions of the higher artistic level in Cracow/Poland, Mrs. Oxana Rapita - lecturer of the piano at Academy of Music in Lviv (Ukraine), Mr. Artur Jaron - lecturer of the piano and a head of the State College of Music in Kielce/Poland, Mr. Stefan Kutrzeba - lecturer of the piano at the State College of Music in Kielce and at the ’Jan Kochanowski’ University in Kielce/Poland, Mr. Gregor Niemczuk – distinguished concert pianist, Mr. Michal Szczepanski, Ph.D. - lecturer of the piano at Academy of Music in Wroclaw (Poland).
The main building of State College of Music in Kielce/Poland
• Languages of Instruction at the Course: English, German, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian and Finnish - according to the Participants' needs.
• Room and board: at the small hostel quite near from the College, yet very close to the really big shopping center. Beyond the standard equipment they offer: the kitchenettes, refrigerators, TV sets; a free Internet access – is available, too. Our participants and guests will receive the three meals a day: the full breakfast, an "extended dinner" and quite a filling supper; zero fast foods - home cooking only.
• Fees: the payment of the active participation in the course is 490 €. The course-fee should be paid at the beginning of the Course in the local currency; it will cover the 5 individual lessons (45 minutes each one), 3 classes in small groups (45 min. each), free attendance to all the activities (passive participation) and concerts; the truly easy access to practicing rooms, which are mostly equipped with the grand pianos, and of course - room and board. Each year we organize a small tourist trip presenting several beautiful places near to the City - free of charge to our Participants, who – additionally – could apply for the supplementary individual lessons via an appropriate request in their applications; possibility to obtain such an extra lessons depends yet on our tutors' temporal possibilities.
• The Passive Participants' fee of 350,00 € includes the free attendance to all the activities and concerts in addition to room and board.
• Traditionally, several of the so called “active” course participants could become invited to perform the concerts (mainly, one or two parts of them) accompanied by the professional symphony orchestra.
• Additional information via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +48 790 561 583 (Stefan Kutrzeba)
• All the necessary information regarding the traveling, insurance and other necessities would be provided to all the future participants by the email on request. Let you feel free to ask about any problem you might face regarding your trip to Poland, accommodation, insurance or just the course program.
• Deadline: 15th of June 2015.
• The City of Kielce is the capital of one of the most beloved tourist regions in Poland. Due to the kindliness of Authorities of this region to our Workshop, the Participants of our Courses, apart from active piano studying, would have many opportunities to take the full advantage of this region’s unique beauty through access to many forms of sport, tourism, etc.
Some views on the City of Kielce
• Diplomas, handed at the Final Gala concert will honor the Participants. Organizers hold the right to sound, video and TV recording the all of the Workshop's activities.
• The most active Participant would annually be honored by the scholarship Prof. Janina Butor in memoriam in form of the free-of-charge participation in the next year's Workshop in Rzeszów.
• Only the limited amount of Participants would be accepted; the applications will be put into the queue order in the accordance of theirs arrival time.
● Most easily you could reach us travelling via the airports of Warsaw, Katowice, Lodz or Cracow.
● Or, let you manage your journey using the excellent Via Michelin trip planner!
We look forward to seeing you!
THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS SITE!