Attention: KIELCE 2013, again – in plus ...!
• Time: 5th - 13th of July, 2013.
• Artistic guidance: Mrs. Olga Lazarska - lecturer of the piano at Academy of Music in Cracov (Poland), Mrs. Kasia Stankowska - prominent jazz artist from Wroclaw (Poland), Mr. Artur Jaron - lecturer of the piano and a head of the State College of Music in Kielce/Poland, Mr. Stefan Kutrzeba - lecturer of the piano at the State College of Music in Kielce and at the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce/Poland, Mr. Hubert Rutkowski - professor of the piano in Music Academies in Hamburg and Bremen (Germany), Mr. Michal Szczepanski - lecturer of the piano at Academy of Music in Wroclaw (Poland).
The main building of State College of Music in Kielce/Poland
• Languages of Instruction at the Course: English, German, Polish, Russian and Finnish - according to the Participants' needs.
• Room and board: at the student’s hostel of the High School of the Fine Arts in Kielce, placed at very pleasant natural environment, still very close to the really big shopping center as well, as to the our College of Music (less than 1000 meters). We are guaranteeing the three meals daily - the full breakfast - an "extended dinner" - and quite a big supper; zero fast foods - home cooking only.
• Fees: the payment of the active participation in the course is 450 €. The course-fee should be paid at the beginning of the Course in the local currency; it will cover the 5 individual lessons (45 minutes each one), 3 classes in small groups (45 min each) related to the piano improvisation including elements of jazz, free attendance to all the activities (passive participation) and concerts, the truly easy access to practicing rooms, which are mostly equipped with the grand pianos, and of course - room and board. Each year we organize a small tourist trip presenting several beautiful places near to the City - free of charge to our Participants, who – additionally – could apply for the supplementary individual lessons via an appropriate request in their applications; possibility to obtain such an extra lessons depends yet on our tutors' temporal possibilities.
• The Passive Participants' fee of 300,00 € includes the free attendance to all the activities and concerts in addition to room and board.
• Traditionally, several of the so called “active” course participants become invited to perform the concerts (mainly, one or two parts of them) with the professional symphony orchestra.
• Additional information via email: email@example.com or phone: +48 790 561 583 (Stefan Kutrzeba)
• All the necessary information regarding the traveling, insurance and other necessities would be provided to all the future participants by the email on request. Let you feel free to ask about any problem you might face regarding your trip to Poland, accommodation, insurance or just the course program.
• Deadline: 14th of June 2013.
• The City of Kielce is the capital of one of the most beloved tourist regions in Poland. Due to the kindliness of Authorities of this region to our Workshop, the Participants of our Courses, apart from active piano studying, would have many opportunities to take the full advantage of this region’s unique beauty through access to many forms of sport, tourism, etc.
Some views on the City of Kielce
• In the year 2013 the Very Special Guest of our Workshop will be:
Ms KAJA KOSOWSKA from the Academy of Music in Katowice: the absolutely incomparable musical phenomenon on the new Polish piano field...
• In the year 2013 the next Very Special Guest of our Workshop will be:
Prof. Stepan SIMONIAN from the Academy of Music in Hamburg/Germany, who as well will play his solo-recital in the Kielce Philharmonic Hall on the 12th of July 2013.
• Diplomas, handed at the Final Gala concert will honor the Participants. Organizers hold the right to sound, video and TV recording the all of the Workshop's activities.
• The most active Participant would annually be honored by the scholarship Prof. Janina Butor in memoriam in form of the free-of-charge participation in the next year's Workshop in Rzeszˇw.
• Only the limited amount of Participants would be accepted; the applications will be put into the queue order in the accordance of theirs arrival time.
● Most easily you could reach us travelling via the airports of Warsaw, Katowice, Lodz or Cracow.
● Or, let you manage your journey using the excellent Via Michelin trip planner!
We look forward to seeing you!
THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS SITE!